NATURAL FLU REMEDIES.
Fight the symptoms of cold & flu naturally with our Flight the Flu Aroma Trio. We’ve selected three of our best-selling pure essential oils, to cleanse the body, clear sinuses and boost the immune system to get you back on your feet in no time.
Includes: Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Sinus Clear Blend and Tea Tree Essential Oil.
Size: 3 x 10ml / 3x 0.3fl.oz
- Use individually or blend oils together.
- Help support and heal your respiratory system with these essential oils.
- Save when you buy in a trio collection
How to use
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of your chosen essential oil to your diffuser at nighttime to promote relaxation and encourage sleep. You can also blend two or all three of your trio collection.
- Pillow: Add 1 drop to your pillow before going to bed.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower in the evening and benefit from steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add 2-3 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath at night time to help relax.
- Topically: Mix 1 drop with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists and back of the neck before going to bed.
- Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. If you have a fever, use cool water. If you are feeling chesty or heavy headed, use warm water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to back of neck, chest or forehead. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
- Steam Treatment (for respiratory system): Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours. Caution due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) oil.
Sinus Clear Essential Oil Blend: Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) peel oil, Cymbopogon schoenanthus (Lemongrass) oil, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime), Mentha arvensis (Peppermint) oil.
Tea Tree Essential Oil: Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) oil.